Slideshow Widget

Throwback: Bright and Girly Pinwheel Party!

This pinwheel party was one of my favorites--and slipped through the cracks here because, well, it was two days before I went into labor with baby boy #3. Whoops! I was so excited to help style this party for Miss Margaret and help her celebrate turning FOUR!

 photo Pinwheel_web-7669_zpsfccaa40f.jpg

The backdrop medallions were so fun to make and are still some of my favorite ways to fill up space behind a dessert table. I could not handle how much I loved the fondant and sugar cookie pinwheels. It's really amazing what people can do with delicious desserts!

 photo Pinwheel_web-7659_zps1ddf3b44.jpg

Using paper to decorate is always my favorite thing--I loved using the circle garland as a table runner! And we couldn't help but stick pinwheels on anything that we could! Straws, napkin rolls... they were just so easy and darling.

 photo Pinwheel_web-7635_zps5557236c.jpg

I am not sure why I ever threw a kids party without a coloring wall--it's always a hit and such a fun and cheap decoration! And obviously, we stuck pinwheels on the corners.

 photo Pinwheel_web-7717copy2_zpsa0bf3dea.jpg

Almost a year later, I'm still smitten by this party! Probably because I have three boys and will never plan a pink party... Love so much! Check out all the printables here!

VENDOR CREDITS:
– Printables, Costumes, Sugar Cookies and Party Styling: RV Parties
– Photography: Peanut Butter and Jenny Photography
– Fondant Pinwheels: Fondant Fantasy
– Rock Candy: Candy Crush Events
– Pinwheel Hair Clips: Princess Gumdrop
– Scallop Polka Dot Chocolates: Sweeties by Kim
– Sugar Cookies: J&J Bakeshop

And in case you are interested in throwing your own party--we have a set of extra decorations available in the shop for a limited time!

 photo 140415-8185_zpsdb770fd8.jpg

Post a Comment